Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Devin 8-piece Home Grooming Set - Flea Comb, Double Comb, Demat Comb, Mat Breaker, Slicker Brush, Double Brush, Undercoat Rake, Nail Clipper (General Purpose - Ultimate)$73.99
- The set includes 8" Flea Comb, 8" Double Comb, 7" Demat Comb, 6.75" Mat Breaker, 7" Slicker Brush, 8.75" Double Brush, 6.5" Undercoat Rake, 6.25" Nail Clipper and a Microfiber Fast-Dry Towel. Your pet will love the extra attention he gets as you comb through his coat to check for any unwanted parasites. Product comes with Alfie Signature zip-lock storage bag for convenience and protection for years to come.
- This brush and trimmer full set are ideal for everyday use - no household with pets should be without one. Great for multiple pet households.
- Be sure to brush your dog before bathing, as water can tighten any existing mats.
- Alfie Microfiber Fast-Dry Pet Drying Towel is made of a specially designed, ultra-tightly woven material, known for its excellent absorption and ultra-fast drying speed. Measures 28" x 18" - hand towel size. Absorb up to eight times its own weight in water, quickly allowing you to dry your pet much faster than traditional cotton towels.
- Gel grip handle for maximum control and extremely comfortable to work with. Keep your hand in a natural position to prevent fatigue and repetitive motion injury.
Ideally you want to brush your pet every day to start. This will get him used to being groomed so you can avoid brushing-related behavior problems in the future. How often you brush your pet after he's used to it will depend on the length of his coat. You can stick with once a day, but most short-haired pets only need to be brushed once a week. Pets with thick coats will need to be brushed two or three times a week, more often during the beginning of spring and fall when shedding is the worst. pets with long hair will likely require daily grooming to avoid tangles or mats. If you fit pet brushing into your daily routine, you'll keep your pet's coat clean and healthy and build his trust in you. Benefits Grooming is a serious part of your pet's health. Brushing and combing help to remove dead hair and dirt and prevent matting. Pets who are regularly groomed incline to have a healthier and shinier coat because it stimulates the blood supply to the skin. Grooming your pet can also be a nice way to bond with your pet, and it's important to get him used to it from an early age. Many pets learn to see their routine brushing as an alternate petting, another source of affection and attention. A good quality brush and comb will help you with your pet's coat, but also remember that your pet's eyes, ears, and nails require attention as well How to groom First, brush the coat to loosen mats. Split the mat into sections and place the comb under the mat with the dull side against your pet's skin. Place your fingers between the comb and the skin to prevent pulling of the skin. Slowly move the comb through the mat with a saw like action to cut through the mat. Comb through the coat to collect all loose and dead hair. It is recommended to demat before bathing as water will tighten the mat Features GEL GRIB HANDLE: Provide maximum control and extremely comfortable to work with. Keep your hand in a natural position to prevent fatigue and repetitive motion injury SELF CLEANING BUTTON: Simply click the button and the bristles retract back into the brush, making it super simple to remove all the hair from the brush NAIL FILE INCLUDED: There is a nail file stored inside the sturdy non slip handle, which is for smoothing over any rough edges after cutting. Conveniently in reach if needed