Dog Knee Brace for Torn acl Hock Brace for Pet Knee Pads,Hock Joint Leg Brace for Dogs Relieve Pain from Operation/Arthritis,Comfortable Soft Canine Leg Joint Wrap Bandage Protects Wounds/Injury S$22.99
- FLEXIBLE AND SOFT MATERIAL- The knee brace for dogs with torn acl features Neoprene with shock and heat retention. Soft and flexible, minimizing the discomfort of your dog when worn and the dog's injury when accidentally touching the wound.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE- Our hock brace for dogs are available in 4 different sizes to accommodate dogs of all sizes from Teddy to Alaska.Measure your dog's legs before purchase to make sure you get the right size.
- HOW TO USE- First wrap the dog's wound, then put on the dog hock brace and adjust the size to a suitable position with the Velcro. This can effectively prevent the dog from going to lick or bite the wound.
- APPLICABLE SITUATION- Used for recovery of dogs or after surgery. You must know that licking wound is a dog's instinct, but excessive licking can hinder the recovery of the wound. And it is also very helpful for recovery after fracture and for relieving pain in arthritis.
- ATTENTION- To protect the wound, the inner lining of the product has a tighter contact with the dog's legs. Pay attention to remove the torn acl dog brace 2-3 times a day, and remove it at night when the dog is sleeping, so that the wound can be breathable.
Size:S Material: neoprene rubber Colour: Black Weight: 0.08kg We offer four different sizes, please measure before buying Size S :Above of hock is 4.8", below bottom of hock is 3.4",height is 5.98". Size M : Above of hock is 5.6", below bottom of hock is 4.3",height is 7.2". Size L :Above of hock is 6.3", below bottom of hock is 4.7",height is 8.1". Size XL: Above of hock is 7.3", below bottom of hock is 5.5",height is 9.25". Does this dog leg brace affect dog flexibility? Because the dog acl knee brace is made of strong, soft and flexible neoprene rubber, it can provide maximum support for the dog's legs while providing support and protection for the dog's legs. It is no problem to let the dog walk freely. But be careful not to let the dog have too much strenuous exercise, it will not help the recovery of the dog. What is the main situation? When your dog is injured in the leg or after surgery, you can use our dog leg protector to protect the wound and prevent the dog from biting. It can also be used as a preventive measure for older dogs. Can the dog be worn all day? Since this product is not breathable, you need to remove the sheath 2-3 times a day, and remove it at night when the dog sleeps, so that the dog's legs get a better breath. If you have any questions or comments about our products, please feel free to contact us and glad to serve you.